The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61 1:3
To reach out to the unchurched bikers and all others with the love and acceptance of Jesus Christ and to disciple and mentor those who accept His love.
- To love and accept the unchurched bikers and all others, wherever they are
- Demonstrate to them Christ’s likeness in action
- Display compassion while resisting the temptation to give solutions, but instead to listen and love
- Create a place of safety where they can freely bear their souls and receive love, ministry and healing through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Help them to connect to God and form a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Bring vision and purpose to their lives
- Make disciples, by sending bikers and all others out into the world equipped to work among the biker and general community
Rich and Linda Grill are devoted to making The Biker Church a place where everyone, believer or non-believer, feels welcome and loved. Rich is also the chaplain at Reading Motorcycle Club. Through spending time at the club, he was inspired to start The Biker Church along with his wife Linda. Being at The Biker Church is like eating a family dinner with Rich & Linda heading the table. They are so dedicated to and passionate about spreading the love of Jesus that they open their hearts & home to each person who walks through the doors of the church. To learn even more about Rich & Linda, read their testimonies.